Our LEGENDARY BISON WHOLE bundles are a super, low-cost way to fill your freezer so you can rest assured in knowing you have the very best meat available for use anytime – rain, shine or blizzard!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
1) Your Price* shown is the standard DEPOSIT required to process your bulk order. This amount is approximately 50% the average final cost of a WHOLE Legendary Bison. Your total cost is based on the full weight of your processed meat x $10.45/lb. Typically a WHOLE order yields ~400 lbs x $10.45/lb = ~$4,180.00. The remaining balance (after applying your deposit) will be due upon delivery.
2) Next, confirm your location is within our delivery area. If yes, then Add to Cart and proceed to Checkout.
3) After you have successfully completed the Checkout we will then schedule processing. We will contact you promptly with a timeline once your order is scheduled.
4) Once your order is fully processed we will contact you again via email and/or phone to let you know the total balance due and schedule a convenient delivery date and time.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
Average Legendary Bison Meat Yield - Whole:
• Tenderloin Steaks – approx. 5-7 lbs
• Strip Loin Steaks – approx. 15-18 lbs
• Rib Loin Steaks – approx. 15-18 lbs
• Sirloin Steaks – approx. 15-20 lbs
• Chuck Roast – approx. 55 lbs
• Brisket – approx. 5-6 lbs
• Back & Short Ribs – approx. 14-16 lbs
• Stew Meat – approx. 20 lbs
• Ground Burger – approx. 130-140 lbs
• Patties – approx. 130-140 lbs
PRICE PER POUND: $10.45
Yes, that price is right! Our Meat Bundles cost less than what you'll pay at your local grocer. How do we do it? It's simple. When you buy from us, you're buying direct from the grower — no middle man markup. Ordering direct keeps your costs down and the meat quality up — all with customer service that's second to none.
***LIMITED DELIVERY REGION***
Since we hand deliver our Whole • Halves • Quarters Meat Bundles it's necessary for us to limit sales to within our delivery region: (see also highlighted map image):
• Kansas: Goodland / Hays
• Wyoming: Cheyenne / Laramie
• Colorado: Fort Collins / Denver / Colorado Springs
• Nebraska: North Platte and West
We reserve the right to cancel orders that have ship-to locations that fall outside of our delivery area.