What does Grass Fed - Grain Finished mean?
Our cattle are grass-fed and enjoy open-range living. These cattle are then transitioned a large area where they are offered grain as well as hay (grass). Our holistic methods include animal and land husbandry practices that offer a very low-stress environment and provide you with maximum quality meat. Additionally, we guarantee our cattle have never had antibiotics or added growth hormones - never/ever. They are Product of USA — you can even visit the ranch and see for yourself!
1) The Price* shown is the TYPICAL final cost of a QUARTER Grass Fed Grain Finished Beef. The total cost is based on the full weight of your processed meat x $9.50/lb. Typically a QUARTER order yields ~100 lbs x $9.50/lb = ~$950. Please choose Pay in Full or Pay 50% Deposit. Any remaining balance (after applying your payment) will be due upon delivery. If you choose Pay in Full now, and the order yields under 100 lbs, you will be refunded the cost difference upon delivery. All Kansas orders will incur sales tax on the full order amount at the time the final balance is due.
2) Next, confirm your location is within our delivery area and the next available delivery time meets your needs. If yes, then Add to Cart and proceed to Checkout.
3) After you have successfully completed the Checkout we will then schedule processing and promptly contact you with a rough delivery timeline.
4) Once your order is fully processed, we will contact you again via email and/or phone to let you know the total balance due and schedule a convenient delivery date and time.
5) On delivery day, all we need is for you, or a friend, to let us in and we’ll carry it right inside your door or to your freezer! (Note: A quarter animal needs about 2.5 cu. ft. of freezer space.)
Since we hand deliver our Whole • Halves • Quarters Meat Bundles, it's necessary for us to limit sales to within our delivery region/times: (also see highlighted map image):
• I-70 Goodland to Denver
• Colorado: Fort Collins / Denver / Colorado Springs areas
• Wyoming: Cheyenne / Laramie
• Nebraska: Sidney / Kimball
The Red Route deliveries will be made in the months of January,
April, and October. Supply is limited. Please note: Due to the variances
of nature, the October delivery often has the least supply available. *SPECIAL NOTE AS OF MARCH, 2020: In light of the large increase of interest in our meat, and concern for
our customers‘ ability to restock in these uncertain times, we’ve decided to
expand our delivery schedule as much as we can. Orders placed for our Red Route will be delivered as
soon as we can get animals processed and our 500 lb. route minimum weight has
been reached. Route weights will be figured by calculating the total
weight of all the orders going that direction. To speed up the delivery of your order, contact your friends and family
and pool your orders!
• Nebraska: I-80 corridor / North Platte / Lincoln / Omaha
• Iowa: I-80 corridor / Des Moines / Davenport
• Illinois: I-80 & I-55 corridor / Route 66 / Chicago Area / Springfield
• Missouri: I-70 corridor / St. Louis / Columbia / Kansas City
• Kansas: Goodland / Hays / Salina
The Blue Route deliveries will be made in the month of February.
Supply is limited. *SPECIAL NOTE AS OF MARCH, 2020: In light of the large increase of interest in our meat, and concern for
our customers‘ ability to restock in these uncertain times, we’ve
decided to expand our delivery schedule as much as we can. Orders placed for our Blue Route will be filled as soon as processing
can be accomplished, and our 2000 lb. route minimum weight has been reached. Route
weights will be figured by calculating the total weight of all the orders going
that direction. To speed up the delivery of your order, contact your friends and family
and pool your orders!