The Buffalo Guys' Pot Roast (alternate recipe)
- 3 lb. The Buffalo Guys Pot Roast
- 1/3 c. Beef Base Concentrate
- 4 Tbsp. Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme
- Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- Mix the beef base concentrate and the chopped garlic; gently rub this mixture into the roast.
- Sprinkle the thyme and the coarsely ground black pepper over the roast, then gently rub this mixture into the roast. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place roast in a foil lined roasting pan, keep uncovered and bake in oven for 20 minutes. (This seals in the flavor!)
- Then lower oven temperature to 275 degrees. Roast uncovered for 22-25 minutes per pound of roast for medium rare to medium. Remove roast from oven, let set for 5-10 minutes prior to slicing and serving.